Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Monday, December 17, 2012

Rach's Guest Blogs

Happy Monday everyone!

In honor of my release of Spicy with a Side of Cranberry Sauce tomorrow (12-18-12), I am guest blogging on two erotic romance author blogs this week.

Wednesday (12-19-12), I'll be at Emma Lai's blog talking about my fall and winter favorites in her series, Fall Facts, Winter Wonders. I will also be giving away a FREE copy of Spicy with a Side of Cranberry Sauce to one lucky commenter, so don't forget to stop by and let me know which season you prefer and why.

Thursday (12-20-12), I will be at Jessica Freely's blog, giving you a behind the scenes peek at my daily life! I'll be giving away a FREE copy of the book to a commenter on Jessica's blog too. So that TWO chances to win the holiday book to help you get ready for the holidays this year!



Hope to see you all there! 

~Rach 

3 comments:

  1. Making a mental note to stop by the guest posts. Good luck with everything!

    P.S. I love clicking the "I understand and wish to continue" button when I enter this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach, congrats on the exciting release of Cranberry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) Thanks Anita. I know that button makes you feel all daring and stuff, doesn't it??

    Thanks Danica! You've had a lot of stuff going on this year. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete

TRR

The Romance Reviews